19 de agosto de 2009

The little solution to bigger problems...

Despite well developed plans there are some obstacles appearing by constructing an efficient machine. But a great idea occurs that should solve the case. The objective is build an apple automat machine to earn money.

This animation, as a new machine inventation, was a process in which the director, Irmgard Walthert, said: "My graduation film targets an audience of children. As a starting point I used an occurrence of my childhood in which I was involved myself. The realisation of this story as a puppet cartoon seemed the only adequate means to me allowing the viewer to sense the play with materials. In addition, working with puppet cartoons greatly appeals to me as my other works show too."

Grösse Plane is a stop-motion animation made with plasticine, cardboard, puppets and other materials. The simple design and the familiarity of all this materials become in a kind and beautiful animation.

Irmgard Walthert finished her animation studies in 2008 with a bachelor degree at Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts, Design & Art. Currently she is doing a master studies at the same centre.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario